Destiny 2: The Hexenkenigin New Throne World has three new Lost Sectors to discover. For these lost sectors, the recommended power level 1510-1530 is. Here is your guide to the lost sectors in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen.
- Destiny 2 Lost Sector SUPP – extraction
- Destiny 2 Lost Sector Miasma – Metamorphosis
- Destiny 2 Lost Sector Flourescent Canal – Tomb
Destiny 2 Lost Sector SUPP – extraction
The Lost Section in Quagmire in the Throne World is called extraction. The beginning of the extraction is right left of the beginning of the quest “The Ghosts”. Here are the steps you need to follow How to complete the extraction loss sector:
- betray the platforms and travel down and right into the cave.
- Dipping deeper off in the cave and kill the scorn.
- Go on through the cave by going up up and right.
- In the chamber with the Hive structure, Kill all Hive and Scorn.
- If all enemies are done, Examine the locked Hive door. Study the two Hive symbols.
- The first Hive icon will be to the right of the door on the ground floor. Imagine and defeat the wave of contempt.
- The second Hive icon will be left from the door on the ground floor. Imagine and defeat the wave of contempt.
- Enter the Hive structure and kill the crowd.
- Defeat the Lucent Hive and Get your LOST SECTION chest.
- Exit, Next forward at the chest and go back to the right back to the beginning of the cave.
Destiny 2 Lost Sector Miasma – Metamorphosis
The lost sector in Miasma in The Throne World is called metamorphosis. The beginning is located to the right of the first box of the Miasma region. Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the Metamorphosis Lost Sector:
- Enter the cave and travel down.
- Claim the contempt on and continue. You will see that all scorn fight against a Revenant Knight, which is immortal.
- Broken the three crystals to kill the Revenant Knight.
- pushing forward through the cave Shoot the rocks out of the way.
- Clean up the contempt and discover the Revenant Knight.
- Broken the three crystals and kill the knight.
7. Shoot the rocks Bullet the way and jumps down.
8. Well, the scorn are the immortal.
9. Broken the three crystals to kill the Elite Scorn. Be careful, the crystals will appear again after a few seconds, so they only have a limited time window to inflow the elite scorch.
10. After defeating the elite hohn, snap your sweetheart and use the gravity cannon to get it back to the entrance.
Destiny 2 Lost Sector Flourescent Canal – Tomb
The lost sector in the Florentine Channel in the Throne World is called Sepulchre. To find it, go to the center of the area and jump down to see the entrance. Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the “lost grave” sector:
- Enter the Hive Grave Follow the river and continue down.
- Interrupt the worship of the sharp and take it out.
- Continue to the next room and kill the two wizards.
- After clearing the Hive, a Lucent Hive Knight appears. Kill it and the door to the front opens.
- When entering the long chamber, two orges and a Lightbearer Acolyte are welcomed you.
- After you have finished it, Take the corridor covered by cobwebs at the end of this hall.
- In the last room you have to fight against a swarm of Hive and A Giant Hive Knight Boss.
- If you have killed them all, Take the chest and take the corridor on the left side go back to the entrance.
After completing all three lost sectors in the Throne World, you will receive the success “lost worlds”. Further information can be found in our Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Guides to Quests, Chests and more.
Destiny 2: The witch king is now available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, Google Stadia and PC.
- This article was updated on February 23, 2022
Home / Player / Destiny 2: All Throne World Lost Sector Locations Map