It is already time to relearn with neon on the night, the 6.5 set of TeamFight Tactics. The mid-set extension for gadgets in madness that brings a lot of mechanics, and a horde of champions that must be controlled. You feel lost in front of this task? Do not panic, we have prepared guides for you to easily take charge of the compos. And here is the composition Hextech attacking _ (Strikers in VO) _ for TFT Set 6.5. What are the champions to recover in priority? What objects covet with carousel? Who are your carrys? All the info you need to play the Compo well in the lines that follow.
- Positioning Champions on the tray
- When leaving on the hextech attacking composition?
- How to play the composition?
- start of part
- Priority Objects
- Information on the HEXTECH TFT Set 6.5 attacking information
Then update: 16/02/2022, patch 12.04
Information on the HEXTECH TFT Set 6.5 attacking information
Positioning Champions on the tray
When leaving on the hextech attacking composition?
The main carry, which makes this compo particularly strong, is Sivir. So if you find objects quickly for her, it’s perfect. An onset of attackers and Hextech – Seuani, Jarvan, Rek’sai – is a plus.
At the beginning of the fight and every few seconds, the Hextech heart sends a pulse that confers a 4 second shield to Hextech champions. As long as it is active, this shield adds additional magic damage to attacks. The shield does not accumulate. The frequency of the impulse increases with the lines of the line.
_ (2) 150 Shield, 20 magic damage_
_ (4) 200 Shield, 50 Magic Damage
(6) 450 Shield, 100 Magic Damage
(8) 700 Shield, 170 magic damage_
The attackers earn bonus attack damage.
_ (2) + 30 AD
(4) + 65 AD
(6) + 110 AD_
All Allies get a PV bonus. Fighters earn double the bonus.
_ (2) 125 PV
(4) 225 _PV
(6) 400 PV
(8) 700 PV
The justickers stop enemies at the beginning of the fight, which excludes them for 5 seconds or until it lost 40% of its PV.
_ (2) Stop the enemy with the most PV
(4) Stop the enemy who inflicted the most damage during his previous fight_
Once per planning phase, you can give a pretty unit in Tahm Kench. This unit is devoured, but gives bonuses of permanent statistics. The more expensive the unit, the higher the bonus. To feed Tahm Kench, hang a unit above him until he opens his mouth, then loose it.
This guy is active only if you have exactly 1 rival. The scope of VI skills is increased by two hex. Jinx wins 40% attack speed for 3 seconds after elimination.
start of part
How to play the composition?
• Your main carry is SIVIR . But his build is adaptable. If Stairkkk’s dagger slope has been highlighted, you can lean for a more classic version with a giant killer and an infinite blade.
• If the spot box is interesting – in a rear corner for Sivir or in the first line for VI – you can insert Gnar , instead of Irelia.
• Another option is to insert more hextech. In this case you go to Swain and Nocturne by removing your two superfluous attackers.
• VI is extremely powerful like tank, so really prefer to give it objects compared to other members of your Frontline.