HP introduces new gaming laptops: While the omen 16 __ is supposed to convince with its pronounced cooling, the Vicus 15 is more likely to be aimed at gamblers who do not want to do without a powerful laptop.
Due to the revised cooling of the OME 16.1, the operating volume was reduced by five percent compared to the previous generation. The optimized heat dissipation is intended to ensure an increased GPU and CPU performance. The most important components:
- Graphics card NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX ™ 3070 Ti Laptop GPU Alternatively
- AMD Ryzen ™ RX 6650M
- Processor Intel® Core ™ i9-12900H Serie8 or
- AMD Ryzen ™ 9 6900HX Mobile Processors9.
- Memory up to 32 GB DDR5 4800 MHz memory
- SSD 2 TB PCIE GEN4X4
- Display QHD10 165Hz IPS panel with three millisecond reaction time11 and 100 percent SRGB color space
- Color options black and ceramic white
The Victus 15.6 serves as a little sister of the omen brand and is intended to help gamers find their player type. Here, too, wide ventilation openings ensure improved thermal efficiency. The most important components:
- NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX ™ 3050 Ti Laptop GPU with second generation raytracing performance or an AMD Radeon RX 6500M processor
- Processor Intel® Core ™ i7-12700H processor or the AMD Ryzen ™ 7 5800H Mobile Processors
- Memory 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz
- SSD with up to 1 TB Gen4 PCIe memory7
- 15 inch display offers options up to FHD 144 Hz and Eyesafe® technology
- Color options Mica Silver, Performance Blue and Ceramic White.
The OME 16.1 will be available from July for the RRP of 1599 euros. The Victus 15.6 from August to the RRP of 899 euros.
Leave a Reply