The exciting new League of Legends Challenge System of Riot Games, which was announced almost nine months, finally sees his release date – and it is much earlier than they might think. Riot Games offers the fans a new look at what this system will bring in the PBE after a detour to the PBE, and has announced that it is started on time for Mid-Season Invitationsal 2022 and together with the patch 12.9 update.
After about five months PBE feedback, Jordan Checkman, head of the competition team design of Riot Games, shares in a press release that “an absolutely crazy amount of feedback” was obtained from the players. According to reports, this has led to improved challenge grouping and a simplified relationship between categories and crystal progress.
Now that we approach this year’s MSI and the next major title update for Moba of Riot Games, players can look forward to a refined League of Legends challenge system, which offers players the perfect opportunity to present their achievements.
Checkman believes this will help players to “tell a story [Their] League experience u [Their] Journey to be the very best that nobody was” – something you clearly share with Pokémon coaches.
At the start, the League of Legends Challenge System will contain over 300 individual challenges, nearly 2,700 earnable tokens and about 100 tracks that can unlock players and use them in their profiles. Of the hundreds of challenges available at the start, Riot Games has shared some of the most amusing fans waiting to get started.
Some of them can you see below – which will bring you titles like “Poroyalty”, “Iconic” and “Baron”:
- POP GOES THE PORO: Let a poro explode in Aram
- Give, Em Shell, Shelly: Take Turrets with Rift Herald (also known as Shelly)
- Icon of the Rise: Get 100 Summoner Icons
- Stacks on Stacks on Stacks: Stacked Mejai’s Soulstealer 20 minutes ago
- Superior support: Complete your support quest faster than the opponents
- Nashor Slayer: Kill Baron Nashor alone
- Aggressive Positioning: Get Multikills after flashing on an enemy
- Solo Carry: add 40% or more of the champion damage to your team in Aram
The update for Patch 12.9 by League of Legends is scheduled for 11 May 2022 Support website of League of Legends. If you just get back in League, you will see our guide to the League of Legends ranks here. If the MSI is more of its interests, read here what we know about the place and the format of MSI 2022.