There are a few new tools that you can use Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok , but the most exciting is the HUGR-RIP. The HUGR-RIP is a mythical dwarf device that you get very early in the game. In the Dawn of Ragnarok extension, players can use the power of HUGR-RIP to steal the forces of enemies from other rich. Although all forces are available from the beginning, each force has upgrades. Here is everything you need to know about the upgrade of the HuGR-RIP in Dawn of Ragnarok.
All HUGR-RIP forces in Dawn of Ragnarok
As already mentioned, the HUGR RIP is an extremely powerful tool that steals the forces of your enemies. There are a total of five forces and each force has two upgrades . The upgrades can be selected by opening your menu and selecting HUGR-RIP. Here are the upgrades for each force:
- Power of Rebirth – Your weapon is set on fire and can ignite enemies. Deceased enemies are revived to fight by your side. This does not apply to boss opponents. Duration: 40 seconds.
- Shield of the drug – suffered damage is reduced by 20%. Enemy attacks do not interrupt you, but still harm damage.
- Instant Horde – The activation of the force automatically occupies corpses within a 10-meter radius to fight for you. This does not apply to boss opponents.
- Power of Muspelheim – Lava and fire do not cause damage. Giants take you as a muspel until they are provoked. Duration: 25 seconds.
- Muspelheimer endurance – Duration increased to 35 seconds.
- Muspelheim Fury – Perform a heavy attack to trigger an explosion in a radius of 5 meters. This interrupts the cladding aspect of power.
- Power of the raven – Turn into a raven, raise yourself into the air and reach new heights. They can land on each planar, solid surface. Duration: 30 seconds or until landing.
* * ** Rabine expensive ** - Duration increased to 50 seconds. The landing will still deactivate the force. * ** Raven Assassine ** - While Power of the Raven is active, you can ensure enemies from the air. This is considered landing and therefore disables the power.
- Power of Jotunheim – Target your arch and shoot at World Knots to teleport. Giants take you as Jotun until they are provoked. Dodges and Rolls teleport yourself. Duration: 25 seconds.
- Incarnation of Jotunheim – As long as the Jotun panel is not broken, each successful undiscovered assassination extends the duration of the force by 15 seconds.
- Jotunheim Attessat – enemies become teleportation goals as long as they are active. Target with your bow and shoot on enemies to teleport them. This consumes a full endurance strip.
- Kraft of Winter – Pussy risers 30% more damage. The attacking of enemies is gradually freezing them. Fested-frozen enemies can be shattered in pieces at their next attack. Duration: 20 seconds.
- The winter’s anger – The frozen enemy shatter causes a frost explosion that affects enemies within reach.
- pungent cold – damage increased by 10%. The freezing of enemies happens faster.
The best power upgrades are the Power of Muspelheim and the Power of the Raven upgrades as they both often navigate and use for puzzles. One of the most useful upgrades for the HUGR-RIP is the HUG Reaver, which unlocks a second HUGR bar, so you can store additional HUG or use two forces simultaneously .
How to update the HUGR-RIP
Now that you know what every power is, you need to know how to improve it. Upgrades are obtained by various special materials that can be found around the world. Upgrades can only be applied to a blacksmith in a shelter . Here are the materials you need to equip upgrades:
- Silica – can be found on Mylna RAID locations.
- Huge spring – can be found by killing a huge raven.
- Magma blood – can be found by killing anyone, but Brann and Ash Bringer always drop.
* Jotun Cider – can be found by killing any Jotun, but Jotnar Djevelen always leaves which fall.
* Frozen blood – can be found by killing any Jotun, but Jotnar Guld always leaves which fall.
* Living spark – can be found by killing the muspel, but Flame-Keeper always leaves which fall
A huge rabe is located on the right side of the way, if you can move freely Svartalfheim, but you are mostly at the foot of the high point mountains. Muspel Giants and Jotun Giants can be found in Raids and in almost every city. Silica can only be found in RAIDS. Each upgrade costs 20 of its specific material and 5 silica . Further information can be found in our Dawn of Ragnarok Guides. Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Google Stadia and PC. Home / Player / Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to update the HUGR-RIP in Dawn of Ragnarok